Monday, October 4, 2010

A fast few months


In just over two months we get our new expansion CATACLYSM! With it comes a fresh start at raiding and accomplishments and grinding gear and all that we love about World of Warcraft.

After I got my Shadowmourne I felt a little defeated by the game. I felt like there was nothing left for me to do. I stuck it out and found out that I was no where near done with the expansion. I filled out my tier 10 set, got my ICC 10 drake, and killed Halion 10 hard mode. I still don't have a complete best in slot gear set, but I'm close. This just means I have a little something still to do until cataclysm.

With all that we are getting added in Cataclysm we are still losing a few things. Some hard mode achievement mounts (Mimiron's Head and Invincable) are changing from a 100% drop to a 1% chance to drop since the encounters are going to be trivialized by the health pools and gear scaling. Like I said in my last post ZG is going away and with it its mounts, pets, and recipies. And tons of the old world and lore is changing. Things will be disappearing and new things taking their places.

As for me, I still want to raid and I have 9 more tries at Mimiron's head and 21 more tries at the tiger mount in ZG. Lastly, I want to get my few high level alt's professions up so that I can get the gold making machine ticking on all cylinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment