Sunday, October 10, 2010

Are you going to blizzcon?

Well, if you are you will see plenty of these.

I went to blizzcon in 08 and loved it. I seriously thought about going this year, but the money and timing just wasn't right in the 10 minutes that the tickets were on sale.

After my last post where I stated I wanted to keep raiding, my guild lost our 3 main tanks. Many people took this as an indication that it was time to take a break till Cataclysm comes out. I haven't raided in 2 weeks and its surprisingly ok. I still log on to see whats up and to do my ZG every 3 days.

Our guild got 10 beta invites from a contest, but I didn't get one. That probably means even less people showing up for our regular raid nights. I wanted one, but I am fine without it. I will probably enjoy the expansion better when I level through it for the first time in December.

For the next 2 months I think I am going to focus on getting my auction automation fully set. I want to have Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Engineering, Leatherworking, and Enchanting fully set up before the expansion so I can level those and get right into selling by the 2nd week of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment