Thursday, June 3, 2010

New post, YAY!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. Combination of laziness and real life stuff getting in the way has made me neglectful.

I have a few things going in the game right now. I am at 22 of 50 shards for my Shadowmourne. Since we are doing all hard modes minus Putricide, Sindragosa, and Lich King the drop rate is going real well. I am also working to break into the enchanting market. And finally we are seeing the onset of the expansion blues in the guild.

As for the expansion blues, its coming early for us because of may people hitting finals in school, and the world cup coming up means a low attendance month. After that we will see some people with beta invites I'm sure. Summer and actual info from the expansion will make even more people feel like taking a break.

Tonight not being a raid night I plan on fully automating my enchanting scroll business and running it like my glyph business. Posting once a day of every enchant I know. Expect a post on that in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment