Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beta opened, NDA lifted

I will not be posting the same stuff you can find everywhere else. Its everywhere else I don't need to copy paste it here.

I will however be posting anything that I feel is going to be relevant to raiding guilds as I see it and get a feel for it.

On another note, I haven't posted anything on making gold in a while, because I have been happily plugging along with my gold mine that is inscription. Just about every day I go and cancel/repost my glyphs about 2 hours before most raids start, then I restock the ones that are sold. Then I go and raid or if its an off day I watch tv or something outside the game. From this I have been pulling about 3 to 5k gold out of the mailbox every day and with the amount of mats I have stocked up I can keep going for about another 40 days before restocking mats.

I had spent about 35k on bags so I would have all 24 slotters and am about halfway to replacing that

No comments:

Post a Comment