Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's been a week

I just realized I haven't posted in a week. My attitude has vastly improved. We had 2 full days of wipes on progression last week. We are looking at the same this week. We completed ICC in one day, all HM except for LK.

Oh and I got to do the last 2 achieves for my ICC 10 drake.

More good news is one of the guilds who are in front of us in progression decided to quit "raiding" and only doing gdkp runs. Another guild who was close but behind us in progression has kind of imploded. Because of these things we have gotten some new recruits who can actually perform really well. Not only that we have enough people to sit and sub instead of barely having enough to fill the raid.

Going this way I think its just a matter of time before we kill all the HM's left in wrath and get the rest of the hard to do achieves.

No comments:

Post a Comment